Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help! Lost multicell on 604-8G

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lennart Bergqvist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! My name is Lennart from Sweden. First,hats of to the people who has created this site.Can anyone out there help me whith my problem? I recently got my hands on a nice pair of 604-8G but the outer piece of the treble horn (The multicell piece) are missing. Is there anyone that can sell me this pieces or have an idea of how to make new ones. Can I build a horn with a shape more like the Mantaray. I am greateful for all the help I can get.
    Thanks Lennart

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cddeluca@telocity.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Write to Bill Hanuschak
    Great Plains Audio
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.